Favicon is (favorites icon), also known as a website icon, shortcut icon, url icon, or bookmark icon is an icon associated with a particular website or webpage. A web designer can create such an icon and install it into a website (or webpage) by several means, and most graphical web browsers will then make use of it. To use this free favicon that you must on your web page use the code given below.
How to add to your site
- Browse and Select your Picture (for Icon)
- Select which size and press Generate
- Save the Favicon.ico file to your PC
- Copy and paste the following code to the <head> section or before </head> of your webpages:
<link rel="Shortcut Icon" href="<strong>your Favicon.ico path/url </strong>" type="image/x-icon" />That's all there is to it, enjoy your favicon!
- Reload and Check it in your browsers address bar and in tab, some time it takes time to display, 12 hours or so..