When it comes to form validation, it’s hard to have a versatile solution that works with every form. Figuring out how to display errors is not a simple task. This is something I tried to remedy with this script. When an error needs to be displayed, the script creates a div and positions it in the top right corner of the input.
1) jQuery form validation – Progression
A jQuery plugin that gives users real time hints & progress updates as they complete forms.
2) jQuery form validation- Parsleyjs
3) jQuery form validation – jQuery Credit Card Validation Plugin Smart Validate
Smart Validate is a jQuery credit card validation plugin, that makes credit card format validation a simple task. It ensures that user has entered valid credit card number before making actual transaction.
4) jQuery form validation – Quick Validation
5) jQuery form validation – jquery-form-validator
Validations range from email, phone, url to more complex calls such as ajax processing. Bundled in several locales, the error prompts can be translated in the locale of your choice.
6) jQuery form validation – validator
7) jQuery form validation – validatr
Validatr will use native validation whereever possible, relying on a small piece of Modernizr to test for support. If an input type is not supported or a custom test is found Validatr will use it’s own ruleset to supplement native validation. In either case, the validation message is displayed in a cross-browser manner allowing for customization.
8) jQuery form validation – happyjs
Lightweight form validation for jQuery or Zepto.js.
9) jQuery form validation- jquery formvalidate
jQuery Form Validate is a jQuery plugin that helps validate your HTML forms. It takes validation rules from the HTML 5 data attributes applied to each input.
10) jQuery form validation – validity
11) jQuery form validation – jquery live form validation
Its a jQuery plugin which helps create easy form validations with high flexibility and a large set of options.
12) jQuery form validation – jval jquery form field validation plugin
jVal is a jQuery form field validation plugin that provides an appealing animated message flyout that doesn’t impede form layout/design while being user-friendly.